It seems as each new season approaches I am ready for it, tired of the last..... I'm waiting for it.... excited about it! (except winter - I really don't like winter) Around the beginning of September every year, as football starts and the pools all close, I am ready for boots, leggings and my big sweaters. Bring on the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
There is nothing like crisp days, golden light and the excitement fall always brings with it. It is a magical and romantic time. There are so many fun traditions that fall brings: trips to local farms to pick apples, pumpkins and mums; Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, playing in giant piles of leaves and marshmallows by the fire pit, red wine on the back porch wrapped in a blanket... see why I just love fall?
To celebrate the season with you, I am offering a special Short Story Session documenting one of your family's "Fall Fun." This special session will on be available Saturdays and Sundays during the weekend of October 8-9; October 14-15 and November 5-6.
Short Story Sessions take place at a location of your choice and document candid moments with your family or friends.
FALL STORYTELLING SESSION | $275
- 1.5 hours of shooting on location for up to 5 people
- Your favorite 15 images provided in both high resolution digital files suitable for printing, and also as web-optimized files (watermarked for sharing)
FALL STORY IN MOTION | $325
- 1.5 hours of shooting on location filming
- A 3-4 minutes family film, downloadable and sharable via Vimeo. Also provided to client on USB.
- Includes fully licensed music.
For examples of the Story in Motion visit my film gallery.
Let's tell your fall story! Contact me today to book a session - slots are filling up quickly.
Happy Fall Y'all!!!!